Friday, July 15, 2011

New York, New York

Last March, my mother and I traveled to New York for one last mother-daughter trip before I leave for college.


our cute little hotel room on West 51st





My weakness: Forever 21, especially the 4 story one on Times Square.
Wearing MIA leather boots, some off-brand leggings from TJMaxx, Roxy tank, Wish sweater, off-brand leather jacket I bargained for in the LA Fashion District, and Apothetique scarf.



My mom and I ate here every morning at the Cosmic Diner, owned by a Greek family. Wearing a little knit hat I bought on the street the afternoon prior.



Outside the original Macy's in the Upper East Side


Train station to NJ



Wearing Steve Madden booties, Forever 21 knit skirt, C&C California tank, Guess coat


© Copyright 2011 Julia Perkins Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment